Fast + Secure
Delivery in 3-5
Reduced exposure to nickel. Plating with non-reactive metals such as gold & platinum reduces exposure to nickel - a metal found in stainless steel that is a common skin allergen.
Corrosion-resistant. Gold & platinum are impervious to both moisture and acid and will not oxidize, even when exposed to sterilizing solutions.
Note: Platinum is harder than gold and better suited for general wear and tear, which is why we chose this metal to plate the tips.
Cork has antimicrobial properties and provides a non-abrasive holder for the precious metal plating.
1. Cleanse face and hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
2. Use a warm towel compress to open pores.
3. Optional: gently massage area with skin conditioner or preferred moisturizer to loosen blackheads and lubricate skin.
4. Loop Extractor: Place loop opening over clogged pore. Apply gentle pressure and move across the area to release contents.
5. Tweezers: Apply gentle pressure with the flat bottom of the tweezers on either side of the comedone. Once it is raised, gently grab and pull the plug out.
6. Don’t continue if the clogged pore does not easily release the plug.
7. Gently cleanse the skin after completion.
8. Apply Zyderma Clarifying Cream.
9. Thoroughly wash and rinse tools after each use.
Before and after each use, wash thoroughly with soap and water and better yet, wipe with rubbing alcohol.