Fast + Secure
Delivery in 3-5
Why it works
Vitamin B3 strengthens the skin’s barrier and improves the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and fine lines.
Zinc delivers anti-inflammatory benefits to red, inflamed skin and helps to regulate oil production to improve acne breakouts.
Vitamin B5 works with niacinamide to target dehydration, prevent water loss and promote a healthy skin barrier function.
In a panel study:
• 89% of respondents said their skin looked healthier after 2 weeks of use
• 89% of respondents said the serum was effective after only 2 weeks of use
• Reduces congestion and acne breakouts
• Promotes a balanced oil production
• Strengthens the skin’s barrier function
After cleansing, toning and any hydrating serums, apply 2-3 drops to the tips of your fingers. Clasp your hands together so that the serum is even on your fingers before applying. Gently press it into the skin and distribute serum evenly. Apply moisturizer or sunscreen within 60 seconds.
Apply a toner and hydrating serum before application to enhance the benefits of this serum.
Water, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Zinc Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caramel, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.